Pilates and Exercise Ball Workouts

>> Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I've always been interested in staying in shape and anything that I think can help me do so. As I have mentioned the exercise ball is the piece of equipment I use for strength training and the eliptical and treadmill are my favorites for cardio. I continue to try different routines and exercises on a regular basis. The exercises I have listed on my blog site for the exercise ball are some of my tried and true favorites that have given me results.

I have come across a new interest and have been pursuing it now for the last several months. I had purchased a pilates circle some time ago and have tried some exercises with it, both on the exercise ball and by itself. I had come across several articles in my Fitness and Health magazines regarding Pilates and decided to give it a try. It has been interesting and challenging which is why I'm still pursuing it. I have learned that there is a lot more to Pilates than I realized.

Pilates is based on nine different principles. I started off purchasing the pilates circle and finding different exercises in my magazines and online utilizing it. I liked some of the exercises and some of them I wasn't sure what to think. I decided I needed some extra help to figure out the proper way to do some of these pilates exercises. I found a DVD online called Stott Pilates Stability Ball Challenge and ordered it. Once I got the DVD and started to use it I was both thrilled and intrigued with my purchase. Thrilled because I felt like I was getting results in doing the exercises, and intrigued because, I also felt like I still had more to learn to master some of these pilates moves.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP